Wednesday, February 28, 2007

METC 2007!

OK, OK, I know, I am a BAD, yes, BAD blogger! Excuses, I have many!
1. Young kids
2. I am a School Board President, stop laughing it is HUGE work!!
3. I surprised my boys this Fall with a new puppy, LOVE her "Napa Chardonnay" My Golden Retriever is amazing!
4. Writing two books at the same time.
5. Traveling and speaking.
6. Life. I (LOL) when David Warlick linked to my blog that needs a facelift, sorry, go to my website for content!! More soon! www.techteachers.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your Golden was a boy you could've named him Charles Shaw.

Hoping to get to a session of yours in the near future.

Anonymous said...

You're busted, Meg! Have had Meg-O-Blog in my RSS feeds since you got me going and wondered when we'd ever get past Teddy Bear Blog! Ha! Missed seeing you at ICE. Then you popped up in 2 Cents Worth. My blog isn't much better. Maybe we should all post our list of excuses... ;-)

Digital Diva said...

Meg,

You're NOT going to believe this (Laelia Laval SL here). We've got two German Shepherds, one named 'Zin' for Zinfandel -- husband is a wine fanatic.

mego said...

What a riot!! My husband is also a wine freak, I stick to the Chardonnay. I will look for you in SL, I have to get my house set up! I want to focus on curriculum connections k-8. I think people need to see what is possible! Hope to see you in RL soon!