Sunday, August 29, 2004

Blogging on Handhelds

Blogging on a handheld computer, the research continues. I am investigating how this can be done in high school classrooms using the awesome Tungsten C handheld. I am investigating the most seamless way to do this in a number of science and social studies classrooms. As I collect research I will try and share it here.

This site did a great job of spelling out the possibilities. http://www.palmsource.com/interests/weblogging/ For this project I need a free solution, so research continues.

5 comments:

mego said...

A quick sign in to test the comment ability

mego said...

lost the last comment. You must connect to the network before posting, I think!

mego said...

Now the teacher can use the computer to respond to the comments and they will be pushed out to the hanhelds, testing this idea now!

mego said...

The Tungsten C makes this possible. The comments appear so quickly on bothe the laptops and the handheld. I can just imagine the many ways we can use this in the classroom. Also nice is the e-mail that is sent when a comment is posted!

Anonymous said...

Using this feature a teacher can pose questions and satudents can pose comments to the question. This can be done off line, connect and send....